- Support 1080p live streaming
- Add user consent to subscription payment form
- Prevent Live YouTube videos to be used in Watch Together feature
- Fix user full name issue on end call tweet text
- Fix stream video recordings can't be accessed according to the selected access permissions in the "Who Can See Recording" preferences
- You can now play a YouTube video on audience screens as if you were watching it with your audience. When you pause the video it will stop playing at the audience screens, and when you start it will start playing at the audience screens.
- Fix displaying an empty paid subscribers list for users who have less than 100 subscribers
- Fix when the subscription price is updated, discount codes created for subscriptions become invalid.
- Fix stream video recordings are downloaded in low resolution
- Hosts can now choose to set their subscription prices in a currency other than USD
- If a serie's upcoming live part is about to start or has started, it is now possible to quickly join the live part from the serie's landing page without having to navigate to the live part page.
- Fix a when date is selected on a serie creation page, the page becomes unresponsive.
- When you invite your friends to join Superpeer, you get a 3% referral bonus on all of their revenue for 6 months, and they earn 10% more on their events, up to $100!
- Fix If the call duration exceeds the specified duration, it appears as a missed call
- Now both hosts and users can login and register to Superpeer with Google connect.
- Hosts will be able to set start and end times for cohort-based courses and ensure that users can only register within these hours.
- When a host books a call from another host, the call card will be displayed in the calls section of the dashboard
- Users can cancel free and paid stream registrations and get refunds for paid streams.
- Fix when trying to update a stream's time, it cannot be updated if the newly determined time coincides with the specified time interval when the stream was created
- Hosts will be able to share a percentage of the streaming revenue with a co-host or speaker they invite
- Now, callers can request an invoice for their calls from the link inserted in the booking confirmation email. They can download this created invoice from the booking confirmation email anytime.
- New mobile view of participant profile cards design
- Sorting withdrawal history tables by date.
- Fix if the Twitter profile avatar image is removed, the participant image appears corrupted
- Fix when the service page is navigated in a mobile browser, the page is opened as scrolled down
- Fix various problems with video calls on mobile devices with iOS operating system
- A host sharing a screen through the Safari browser hears his/her own voice
- Fix saved credit cards are not displayed when paying for an event
- Fix titles of canceled events are not displayed on the public profile page
- To avoid currency confusion, change $ sign with US$ for currencies that also includes $ in it, eg: Canadian dollar.
- Fix while a recorded video is playing, clicking the thumbnail on the player causes the video to rewind.