We are so excited to launch paid subscriptions and make our streams feature General Available 🎉
- Create your channel and monetize your streams with our new paid subscription options. You can choose what types of subscriptions to offer: annual, monthly, or a special version -- Superfan, created for your most loyal supporters or clients. There will always be a free option, and you have full control over who to offer this content.
- You can invite co-hosts and speakers to your stream when creating a stream.
Brand network can now have a public landing page directly on Superpeer. As an example see Product Hunt Mentors or HackerNoon Experts on Superpeer.
- You can now customize questions asked when creating a booking. You can add up to 4 custom questions to your services and mark them as required or optional. Your callers will need to answer the required questions to create a booking with you.
- User Accounts to allow users to manage their subscriptions, saved credit cards, streams and bookings. User accounts can subscribe to Superpeers or join a stream with one click.
- Redesigned the host landing pages, see an example: Chris Messina
- Allow network admins to tag members to give users a way to filter their members on Brand Network landing page
- Update video call provider version to address audio issues on some mobile devices and Safari browsers
- Show more information in the subscriptions table including paid subscription details
- 'Unlisted' option for streams will only change the visibility of your stream. You can create Public (Free) or Paid Subscriber Only streams and both of them can be Unlisted, meaning they will be hidden from your public profile page and be accessible by the link.
- Superpeers can create up to 20 services