- Allow creating discount codes for Streams and Series
- Fix showing profile photos of viewers in the stream participants list
- Override pinned video stream to switch shared screen in the video call active speaker layout
- Fix preserving "Make co-host" checkbox state in the "Add a speaker modal" for Streams and Series
- Fix number typing problems in french keyboards
- Fix navigating problems when usernames have capital letters
- Fix text in the modal when publishing streams. If there are no subscribers of the host we removed subscribers will be notified message
- Fix error during loading of the Messages tab
- Text changes to improve readability with Paid Subscriptions modal. Our old copy was a bit confusing for the hosts has Free Subscribers and want to enable Paid Subscriptions
- For 1:1 video calls, fix showing video and audio status icons as turned off in the Participants tab
- Fix showing "series published to public page" success message for Unlisted Series
- For 1:1 video calls, fix showing "Speaker" badge in the participants list
- Fix listing network accounts member list after a member deletes their account
- Fix recently introduced bug related to booking questions. Due to this bug, users couldn't see required booking questions could create bookings without answering the questions. We are really sorry for the inconvenience.
- Added a new newsletter segment to allow hosts to send newsletter to everyone booked a call with them
- Ability to log in and register via Twitter 🙌 Even if you have an existing Superpeer account, you can log in with Twitter, this will automatically link your Twitter account to your Superpeer account. We soon will be supporting Google too.
- UI and UX improvements for the stream chat messages especially in the "Questions" and "Star" tabs. We improved the UI to make the whole experience better and also did some UX touches to make chat reactions more understandable and easy to use
- Improvements on empty states of stream chat tabs with interactive images to explain the "Questions" and "Starred" tabs and their functionality better
- Add search-as-you-type functionality to stream chat participants list. Previously you need to hit enter to search the list.
- Text change on the empty state for streams page to improve readability
- Fix displaying invalid prices in booking pages when browser back and forth navigation used
- Fix a rare bug that prevents redirection to the dashboard after a successful login
- Add a tooltip to show who liked chat messages during a stream Screenshot
- Send text messages to users when their calls get cancelled/rescheduled
- Automatically update stream/series banner when it's published as a post to remove date time and add Watch Now button
- Text change on Unsubscribe modal for better readability
- Fix cropping video streams on grid mode for participants joined the call/stream from mobile devices
- It is much more easier now to share outlines, files, images or links with the audience. From now on, hosts have an option to upload files or share links when creating streams or series.
- Allow network admins to propose a new revenue share for their existing members from the network members table
- We've improved raising hand experience with animations and tooltips to help hosts realize the requests easier.
- Hosts and speakers now see the number of registrations in reminder emails of events.
- Allow hosts to stream using OBS. Useful for advanced use cases, gaming for example. You can still open the stream page to see chat during your stream. Note that, with this feature, you can’t use additional stream capabilities: raising hands. Read more
- Fix showing Analytics button in the dashboard stream cards for draft streams
- Convert emoji texts on chat to actual emojis. So ":)" will look like 🙂
- Update the placement of the red "Live" badge on streams to make it appear always in the same place to avoid confusion when stream layout gets changed
- UI improvements for stream chat tabs to increase visibility on selected tab
- Improvements in stream layout for mobile in horizontal view
- Fix the placement of Superpeer logo on stream chat profile cards
- Remove duplicated stream date from new stream announcement email